Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's 1:30am on Sunday Morning and I am still woking

How many of us have had that happen. We work on something and forget it is time to rest. We have been busy over the last 5 days working on a contest my sons and I have entered. Doritos decided to run a contest to name a flavor of Doritos. We entered with our 1 minute video and have started to try and get people to view it. I don't mind telling you it is a learning experience. What I find the most negative is having folks tell me they are going to watch it and post to the facebook page and then they don't for whatever reason. I would rather they told me no flatly. I don't know if they realize it or not but if you paste my link to your page I will see it if you are my friend on facebook. However there have been a lot of positive things like making new friends all over the world. It is surprising to me how many people have really tried to help me win this contest. I have committed to giving money to charity from the winnings so that helps and we have chosen the Boys and Girls Club and the Red Cross for our donation. I just hope I have something significant to give from the contest. This was my one small way to make big business (Frito-Lay) more socially responsible. I hope you might decide to support us in our attempt to win the contest. Go here to view the video. If you rate it 5 stars that helps. If you fav it it helps too. Most important is to put it on your facebook profile so all your friends might find it too. Thanks to all the kind people who helped me in week one of the contest. It makes a person feel very good to have the help of those around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment