Monday, February 8, 2010

Rain Rain Go away

Just a quick note to Mother Nature. It is Winter! You would not really think it to be if you looked out my window as currently the rain is beating in against it and taunting me. I was warned when I thought of moving to this town that I would find the winter harsh. So far it has not been any such thing. We have had snow but the weather is not as harsh as the local friends who warned me made it out to be. Everyone says this is a rare winter with very strange weather but they also said that last year was easier winter than normal too. So maybe the global warming is having an effect on this area too. I for one am happy to have some mild days. The problem is the snowmobile trails are taking a beating as the snow is not really great for those who like to get out on it. Just check out my weather forcast if you want at stanthonynews.ca Also I invite you to check out my variety of video's about St. Anthony and area at my youtube site Thanks for reading my blog and I hope to be able to continue this every day. For now I am still looking for a job so until I get one you will see me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment